Møderet for Højesteret
Møderet for Landsret
Cand. jur. Københavns Universitet
Studier ved Duke-Geneva Institute in Transnational Law
Partner hos Fabritius Tengnagel & Heine
Fabritius Tengnagel & Heine (advokat)
Fabritius Tengnagel & Heine (advokatfuldmægtig)
- De skandinaviske sprog
- Foreningen af Procedureadvokater
- Det Danske Selskab for Forsikringsret
- Foreningen for Erstatnings- og Forsikringsret (FEF)
- Legal 500 Rating – 2020 – Recommended Lawyer – Dispute Resolution – Tier 3
Advokatkontoret Fabritius Tengnagel & Heine acts in domestic and cross-border litigation with expertise in insolvency related disputes, tax proceedings and claims arising from Cum-Ex trading. The team is also recognised for its commercial and white-collar crime expertise and knowledge of insurance coverage and liability claims. Thomas Bøgelund Norvold heads up the disputes practice and is active in cases involving board members and management-level individuals.
- Legal 500 Rating – 2019- Recommended Lawyer – Dispute Resolution – Tier 3
Advokatkontoret Fabritius Tengnagel & Heine’s team “quickly understands the case”, “gets into the details” and “makes a sound recommendation”. Litigator Thomas Bøgelund Norvold is “very hands-on”, “pays attention to detail” and “is extremely bright and smart”.
- Legal 500 Rating – 2018 – Recommended Lawyer – Dispute Resolution – Tier 3
Dispute resolution is one of the mainstays of Advokatkontoret Fabritius Tengnagel & Heine. Thomas Bøgelund Norvold continues to defend a former board member of Eik Bank in a case related to the Financial Services Act.
- Legal 500 Rating – 2017- Recommended lawyer – Dispute resolution
The “skilled”, “focused” team at Advokatkontoret Fabritius Tengnagel & Heine often handles arbitration and litigation with an international element. Practice head Thomas Bøgelund Norvold has been representing a former director in a dispute concerning the collapse of Roskilde Bank.
- Legal 500 Rating – 2016 – Recommended lawyer – Dispute resolution
Thomas Bøgelund Norvold’s “highly experienced” team at Advokatkontoret Fabritius Tengnagel & Heine has a “good commercial sense”. Norvold have been defending the former vice-chairman of Amagerbanken against claims valued at DKK 850m, alleging that the defendant was partially responsible for the bank’s collapse in 2011.
- Legal 500 Rating – 2015 – Recommended lawyer – Dispute resolution
Advokatkontoret Fabritius Tengnagel & Heine is “well versed in litigation”, particularly banking cases arising from the financial crisis. Thomas Bøgelund Norvold is defending a former bank director in a 1bn case.